Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sneak-A-Peek

At the last demo, ten people took on the Fairy Challenge - pay $1.00, choose a fairy block and come back in two weeks with your creation. Ten people! I must say we weren't expecting such a great response, considering it was such an impromptu challenge. And, I have heard of two people at least that have theirs finished! (I am not one of them either...)

But here's a sneak peek of something I am doing with a fairy I cut out of an all-over fairy print we have at the store. She is the Queen of the Meadow Fairy and her domain is where the wet grasses grow.


There is a lovely little poem about her which might be found in here someday...



And then of course, I am still working on my fairy panel!

And finishing many other things: two wall hangings, three table runners, two pincushions, one Dresden wreath, plus the above two...

How many do you think I will actually have done for Friday?

Leave your guess and we'll see who knows me best!

5 comments:

Jackie Higgs said...

Hi Jill my guess is that you will have completed at least seven of your projects before the demo on Friday, it will not suprise me at all :}.... Happy quilting and see you on Friday at the wonderful Jill Demo.

Unknown said...

I'm not that optimistic so I will say 3 1/2!
You could surprise us and have them all done.Toughie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,

My guess of your completed projects would be 6 of the 10 in progress. With that lovely 'new' view perhaps less! LOL I will stick with 6.
See you Friday,
Sharon Cowan

Anonymous said...

Jill I would say more than likely 5 items will be completed to show us and lots of part ones, and ones you are contemplating to do which you will show us of course. Looking forward to it and bringing in my fairy to show
marg magri

Marj Talbot said...

Hi Jill
My guess is 4. See you later.
Marj